Asked By: Heath Okuneva
Date created: Sat, Apr 3, 2021 10:54 PM
Date updated: Wed, Aug 31, 2022 9:50 PM
Video answer: What to include in your deer hunting backpack
Top best answers to the question «Which hunting backpack should i get»
Day hunts vs.A general rule of thumb when choosing a bag is to estimate 1,000 cubic inches per day. If you are planning to do three to five-day trips, then go with something in the realm of 3,000 to 5,000 cubic inches. Plan to stay longer? Bump that number up in the realm of 8,000 cubic inches.
How to choose the best backpack for hunting?
- Compare the price of your selected backpack with the other options.
- Check the bag carefully before purchasing.
- Take necessary papers and warranty card when purchasing.
- Beware about the duplicate backpack…
- Don’t use the backpack unwisely.
- Read the user manual of the backpack carefully and try to follow the instructions what is written.
Video answer: What's in my backpack