Those who are looking for an answer to the question «What size bullet does a 30-30 winchester rifle use?» often ask the following questions:
🌐 What size bullet does the m-16a2 rifle shoot?
- What is the average size of a hunting rifle bullet?
- What is inside the rifle bullet?
- How does an automatic-rifle bullet shot work?
🌐 Winchester rifle calibre 32?
The Winchester Company introduced the 32 Calibre rifle in 1873. For it they created four different types of bullets including the Winchester 32 special.
- How fast does a 8mm rifle bullet travel?
- How much does an american rifle 308 winchester cost?
- Does a 22 long rifle bullet have similar ballistics to a 223 bullet?
🌐 What is the average size of a assault rifle bullet?
There is no one answer- it depends on the rifle. They are generally less powerful than a full size battle rifle cartridge. The M16 rifle uses a 5.56mm bullet, the AK47 a 7.62mm bullet, etc.
- What kind of rifle is the.308 winchester?
- What was the first model of winchester rifle?
- What was the first semi automatic winchester rifle?
1 other answer
If you need to ask this you shouldn't own let alone be shooting a rifle!
We've handpicked 25 related questions for you, similar to «What size bullet does a 30-30 winchester rifle use?» so you can surely find the answer!What size bullet for deer hunting?
- The 7mm, or .284 diameter bullet, is, in my estimation, the best caliber for deer of all sizes, under all conditions—which is why it deserves the top spot on this list. It has innate ballistic properties, and its short-action case, which is a necked-down .308 Win., fires its 140-grain pill at 2,770 fps, resulting in 2,386 ft.-lb. of energy.
Depends on the caliber of the rifle and the elevation of the barrel above the horizontal. A .22 LR fired at about a 30 degree angle can travel about 1.5 miles. A 30-06 about 4.5 miles.
An AR -15 will push a 5.56 2800 feet per second!
What's the average bullet drop at 100 yards?
- The average drop at the 100 yards is 1.3 Inches up, but then at 200 yards, the bullet drop is at 0 (200 yards is the zero point or the range the rifle is sited for). MOA or Minute of Angle is a common way people describe accuracy and trajectory.
the 270 win. is an excellent gun for any species of big game in north America enough to put down a bear or elk but able to make those long shots on whitetails and mullies. good all purpose gun. also good for varmits
Oliver Winchester invented the Winchester repeating rifle in 1860
The caliber of the bullet is 7,62 mm. And shoots the 7.62x54r ammo. That makes it a .30 cal.
Peep sights also available. The Winchester Model 1894 rifle (also known as the Winchester 94 or Model 94) is a lever-action repeating rifle that became one of the most famous and popular hunting rifles of all time.How fast does a typical bullet travel from a rifle?
that depends on caliber, bullet weight, powder type, amount of powder, the gun used and other factors.
the bullet rises because of the rifling in the grooves of the barrel
The magazine holds 15 Long Rifle CARTRIDGES.
Your winchester model 1903 shoots a different ammo than regular .22cal rimfire made today.It is chambered for the .22 Winchester auto rimfire cartridge.This ammo can still be found I believe at Old western scrounger. Try www.old western scrounger.com.I believe they are 12.95 a box for 50 rounds,maybe a bit more.
The correct term is cartridge- which is the cartridge case, primer, powder, and bullet. A sniper rifle is simply an accurate, long range rifle that is used by a sniper. It may look exactly like my long range hunting rifle- since most military sniper rifles BEGAN as a civilian hunting weapon.
The momenta of the rifle and the bullet are equal and opposite. The bullet has greater kinetic energy than the rifle.
it depends on what size of a bullet you use because some can travel miles
Yes,but the rifle in question was actually a semi-auto rifle.The Winchester model 100 which was made from 1961-1973 and produced in the quantity of 262,000 rifles was chambered in .308 caliber.It held a 4 round detachable magazine and was a gas operated semi-auto rifle.
The .270 Winchester is a great rifle for medium sized game such as white tailed deer and wild hogs. It can be used for larger game like Elk however a larger caliber (.30 or larger) is preferred. The .270 is a necked-down 30-06 meaning that the powder charge is the same however the bullet is a smaller diameter which allows it to have a flatter trajectory. Personally I love the .270 especially at very long distance.
- As evident from common knowledge, the .270 Winchester is a popular deer hunting round that can also handle big game to some extent. But since it is a hunting rifle, its weight plays an important part in the overall handling. Especially when you need a mountain rifle to bring down pronghorns.
- 5 Great .270 Rifle Cartridges 1 .270 Winchester. Two questions about the .270 Win… 2 .270 Weatherby Magnum. Roy Weatherby introduced his first big-game cartridge, the .270 Weatherby Magnum, in 1943 and began offering handloaded ammunition in 1945. 3 .270 WSM… 4 6.8mm SPC… 5 27 Nosler…
The 7mm designation is a reference to the bore size, or diameter. In decimal size it means this rifle has a barrel groove diameter of .284 inch.
308 Winchester. If you're looking for a one-cartridge answer for all methods of black-bear hunting, it boils down to the . 308 Winchester, as it does for just about every other type of big-game hunting in North America.What is the best rifle bullet for small game hunting?
- This cartridge is able to shoot Rifle Bullets that are ballisticially comparable to heavier calibers, but at higher velocities and with reduced recoil, giving small to medium game hunters a distinct advantage. Berger’s 6.5 mm 135 Grain Classic Hunter Rifle Bullet was built with that same mind set of getting the best of both worlds.
Bullet security cameras are not shaped like rifle bullets but are based upon the design of the bullets with similar aerodynamic design being used by both products.