Those who are looking for an answer to the question «What is the muzzle velocity of a .45 caliber bullet from an top class sniper rifle?» often ask the following questions:
🌐 What is the fastest muzzle velocity rifle?
- The bullet with credit for being fastest is the Winchester .223 Super Short Magnum; it's reached observed velocities of about 1220 m/sec, 4000 feet/second or 2,700 mph (4400 km/h).
- What caliber bullet is a romanian psl rifle?
- What company made the barret 50 caliber sniper rifle?
- What makes a sniper rifle a sniper rifle?
🌐 What is the difference from a rifle bullet shell from a sniper bullet shell?
The correct term is cartridge- which is the cartridge case, primer, powder, and bullet. A sniper rifle is simply an accurate, long range rifle that is used by a sniper. It may look exactly like my long range hunting rifle- since most military sniper rifles BEGAN as a civilian hunting weapon.
- How far can a 50 caliber sniper rifle shoot?
- 50 caliber bullet?
- How far can a 17 caliber rifle bullet travel?
🌐 What is the muzzle velocity of a deer hunting rifle?
- Its muzzle velocity is 3440 fps, and the energy is 2364 ft. lbs. It is highly suitable if you are hunting deer within a range of around 550 yards (long range shooting). It is bullet diameter is 0.257 inches (6.53 mm), and its weight ranges from between 75 to 120 grains (4.9 to 7.8 g).
- How far can a .223 caliber rifle bullet travel?
- How far can a 308 caliber rifle bullet travel?
- How far will a .243 caliber rifle bullet travel?
1 other answer
The .45 caliber bullet is not used in a sniper rifle.
We've handpicked 21 related questions for you, similar to «What is the muzzle velocity of a .45 caliber bullet from an top class sniper rifle?» so you can surely find the answer!Is a 22 caliber bullet be fired from 45 caliber?
NO!!! DO NOT ATTEMPT THIS!!!
5-10K or more
2950-3010 feet per second- and it is spelled Creedmoor
From competitive shooting experience the longest distance is 200 yds with a .22 Long Rifle cartridge.
A 22 caliber bullet is 22/100 inches in diameter. A 7.62 mm bullet is 30 caliber or 30/100 inches in diameter there is no such thing as a 7.62 caliber bullet
- Barnes VOR-TX 10mm 155 grain XPB HP has a muzzle velocity of 1,150 feet per second and muzzle energy of 455 foot-pounds; my Remington R1 10mm Hunter Long Slide eats them like candy and has dropped hogs by the dozens. It retains energy and has a flatter trajectory far beyond that of the .45 ACP, allowing you to shoot hogs at longer ranges.
It may be, but there'll be restrictions on things such as magazine capacity, types of ammunition you'd be allowed to use, etc., much the same as with any other hunting rifle. What you'd be hunting with one... maybe a safari hunt in Africa, in which case, you'd probably run into laws prohibiting possession or ownership of weapons chambered in military calibres.
What kind of Gun do you need to hunt an elephant?
- Elephants can cover great distances, so have a comfortable pair of boots. A hunter must know the position of the vitals and brain from multiple angles. A poorly placed shot from even the largest guns will have a negligible effect on the animal. I recommend a .400 caliber with good solids for elephant hunting.
It's a .30 caliber bullet.
It's a .30 caliber bullet. .30 caliber is the American designation for the size, 7.62 millimeters is the European designation.
- 8mm Mauser ammo (aka 8 x 57mm JS) is a centerfire , rimless, bottle-necked, .323 caliber, rifle cartridge originally adopted by the German military in 1888 and this cartridge continued to serve the German military through WWII. The original cartridge used a .318 diameter bullet (designated JRS) but, in 1905,...
- .270 Winchester Short Magnum. The 270 Winchester Short Magnum or 270 WSM is a short, unbelted, magnum cartridge created by necking down the .300 Winchester Short Magnum and fitting it with a .277 caliber bullet.
The highest caliber bullet commonly used is a .50 cal. However, there are bullet that are larger in caliber. the 700 Nitro express comes to mind.
In the usual sense of caliber, it means the diameter of the bullet. The smallest commercial caliber is the .17 rimfire, but there have been MUCH smaller caliber firearms, down to the 1-2 mm range. That is about .05 to .10 caliber.
The .22 caliber bullet is ABOUT .22 inches wide. A .32 bullet is about .32 inches wide. The bullet will also be heavier due to size.
A silencer should go on the muzzle
Not quite 2 miles.
If you shot a 50 caliber bullet at a 7.62mm bullet and they hit dead on, you prbly wouldn't even know the 7.62mm bullet exsisted because the 50 caliber bullet would sh!t f*ck the 7.62mm bullet , short answer- 50 cal. Look up a ammo size comparison chart
A sniper cannot function without a rifle with which to snipe, nor can a rifle function without someone to fire it. The question is a bit redundant.
A sniper rifle is the weapon that they are used A sniper can be refered to a snipist who is hiding and stalking people