44 magnum dirty harry
164 best questions for 44 magnum dirty harry
We've collected 164 best questions in the «44 magnum dirty harry» category so you can quickly find the answer to your question!
- Top video from 44 magnum dirty harry
- Top 144 questions for 44 magnum dirty harry
- 40 related categories
Those interested in the 44 magnum dirty harry category often ask the following questions:
🌐 Are .44 magnum rifles good?
I have shot no less than 2 dozen deer with the .44 magnum, and it is extremely effective on deer...using rifle or pistol...and I use both. It is actually a very good choice for deer. The recent development of Buffalo Bore .44 magnum and the Hornady LeverEvolution ammunition, has made this even more true now, than it was before. As for using them on any grizzly...while they are capable, they are most definitely not the best choice for the bigger west coast bears. Anyone who says they are good for grizzly bears, but not for deer has had very little hands on experience...and that is a stone cold fact. Step up to a rifle in the .358 Winchester, the .35 Whelen, the .444 Marlin, or the 45-70 heavy +P loads and you will do a whole lot better than the diminutive .44 magnum on the big bears...the .44 magnum is truly marginal for that sort of usage, and cannot be recommended. It depends on what you mean by good. If you are hunting deer, NO! If you are hunting grizzly bear...YES! Although any lower 40 caliber gun would get the job done on a grizzly.
🌐 What is more powerful 357 magnum or 44 magnum?
- Is the 44 magnum a good defence round?
- Were to find the magnum 44 cap gun?
- Who makes 44 magnum revolvers best for hunting?
🌐 Can a 44 magnum rifle use 44 special ammo?
Yes. The 44 magnum can fire 44 special ammo in the same way a .357 magnum can use .38 Special.
- Is a 44 magnum good for deer hunting?
- Can you hunt deer with a 44 magnum rifle?
- What is the maximum effective range for 44 magnum?
🌐 What is the best 44 magnum?
- Taurus Ultralight. The Ultralight is the best 44 magnum pistol for people who want a light weapon. It comes with the Taurus Security System for safety purposes, a fiber optic sight to help with aim, and a cushioned grip for comfort, but otherwise, it’s light on features.
- Which is the best.44 magnum handgun to shoot?
- What is the best 44 magnum on the market?
- What is the best 44 magnum bullet for deer hunting?
🌐 Why are 44 magnum revolver for hunting?
44 Magnum was born when the late great Elmer Keith needed more power from a revolver. When loaded hot, this cartridge will take down any big-game animal in North America with a well-placed shot. While big-bore cartridges keep getting bigger, the . 44 Magnum holds its place as the Goldilocks of hunting calibers.
- What is the value of a 44 ruger magnum rifle?
- What is the value of a ruger 44 magnum rifle?
- Is the 44 magnum the most powerful handgun in the world?
Top video from 44 magnum dirty harry
We’ve collected for you several video answers to questions from the «44 magnum dirty harry» category:
Video answer: Slow motion worlds lightest 44 magnum
Video answer: The new 44 auto mag - return of the king! #44magnum #44automag
Video answer: New henry x model .44 magnum - first test firing!
Video answer: 44 magnum ammo: the forgotten caliber history of 44 magnum ammo explained
Top 144 questions from 44 magnum dirty harry
We’ve collected for you 144 similar questions from the «44 magnum dirty harry» category:
Can a winchester 1892 rifle 44 caliber use 44-40 ammo?
Can you shoot a 44 special round in a 44 mag pistol?
Yes. The 44 special is a bit shorter than the 44 magnum, so it will fit in the cylinder of the 44 mag. The reverse won't work, however. A 44 mag cannot be fired in a revolver chambered for the 44 special because the 44 mag is too long and won't fit in the cylinder of the 44 special.
What is a magnum gun?
A magnum gun is a gun that will shoot a magnum cartridge, and that cartridge will have magnum in its' name. It is just a moniker that infers more powerful cartridge, but the name itself has little or no significance...other than as a marketing tool. One that will propel a projectile at significantly more velocity than a regular one.
What does 357 magnum mean?
The .357 part of the name means that the bullet diameter .357 inches. I do not know what the "Magnum" means in the name.
When was 357 magnum introduced?
The very first .357 Magnum cartridge was introduced in 1934 by Smith and Wesson.
Are all 357 cal magnum?
No, there are .357 caliber bullets that are not magnum, but they are in the minority.
What is 357 magnum cartridge?
See the wikipedia article on the .357 Magnum cartridge. If you still have a question, ask us.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/.357_Magnum
Is the dodge magnum an suv?
No it is a station wagon.No it is a station wagon.
Is a 22 magnum worth it?
22 Magnum is much smaller, and brings far less energy into the equation than traditional self-defense calibers, accurate shooting is vital… 22 Magnum for self-defense, and it's actually more viable than you might be tempted to think. If it's all you had, or if . 380, 9mm or .
What guns use 357 magnum ammo?
- Series ALFA (Revolvers)
- Smith & Wesson Model 13.
- Smith & Wesson Model 340PD.
- Smith & Wesson Model 586.
- Smith & Wesson Model 619 & 620.
- Smith & Wesson Bodyguard.
- Smith & Wesson Centennial.
- Smith & Wesson Ladysmith.
What is a 357 magnum c?
Something chambered in .357
What is meant by crow magnum?
The Crow magnum (Eliminator) is a break barrel air rifle manufactured by Theoben (UK). It is a serious hunting rifle.
How powerful is a 357 magnum?
the .357 magnum is the 7th most powerful gun in the U.S. the ones above it starts at 500 smith and wesson,460 S&W,.50 action express,454 cassul, .44 magnum, 41 magnum, .357 magnm,ect
Are all 3 inch shells magnum?
They are generally longer than the standard shells to accomodate more shot, for example all 3" shells and longer are considered magnums in the 12 ga as 2-3/4" is the base size.
When was the 357 magnum invented?
What is a 44 special ammo?
- All 44 Special Ammo. The 44 Special is over a century old cartridge designed for self-defense and frontiersman. 44 Special ammunition is known for being exceptionally accurate and to pack a potent punch. Available in bulk quantities for full metal jacket shooters, these rounds are large, but not overpowering from a recoil perspective.
Is .357 magnum enough for deer hunting?
- A properly loaded 357 mag will be enough for deer, given the range limitations and shot placement. The 357s by Ruger and Smith are good guns, just make sure you are getting enough barrel length.
Who make a caa windlaster 357 magnum?
The .357 magnum was developed in the 1930's as a response to the Colt .38. Several manufacturers produce .357 magnum firearms, including American, Double Tap, Federal, and Remington.
Is there a 327 fed magnum rifle?
While there have been custom rifles built, or converted from 357 Magnum rifles, to the best of my knowledge, there is no maker producing a .327 Magnum rifle.
How do you reassemble a 357 magnum?
Well, that'll be a bit difficult to say without knowing WHICH .357 Magnum you're referring to.
What is a browning magnum 20 gauge?
Can a 22 magnum kill a bear?
In short, no. The 22mag may generate alot of muzzle energy in relation to its younger cousin the 22lr, but just won't penetrate or cause enough damage to a bear or lion.
Will a 22 magnum stop an intruder?
Yes. In fact the 22LR has a very good track record for stopping intruders. The 22LR can be used as a home defense weapon with appropriate ammo. Remember: Studies show that it usually takes two good hits to stop a fight.
Will a 357 magnum kill a bear?
357 Magnum or other similar-caliber load, a well-placed shot with a good bullet will certainly kill a bear, but it's not recommended.
Is 357 magnum good for hunting deer?
357 Mag. is reliably lethal on deer as long as your hunting strategy is realistic, as I will explain. The . 357, in this image the Smith & Wesson Model 686, has plenty of knockdown power within 50 yards to take down deer and possibly further if you're confident with your abilities.
What is a 7mm magnum rifle used for?
Long range hunting, the lower end of big game hunting.
Which is better 22 magnum or 17 hmr?
While the 17 HMR boasts a superior velocity at all ranges, the 22 WMR is able to deliver greater energy throughout either round's effective range thanks to its far heavier bullet. Energy is only one factor that determines how deadly a bullet performs upon finding its target.
When did the.270 weatherby magnum come out?
- Roy Weatherby introduced his first big-game cartridge, the .270 Weatherby Magnum, in 1943 and began offering handloaded ammunition in 1945. When loaded with IMR 4350, the slowest-burning powder available at the time, the .270 Wby. Mag. was not a lot faster than the .270 Win. when both were loaded to the same chamber pressure.
Do you need a magnum for flooded timber?
- Many duck hunters like to use magnum decoys for flooded timber but you’ll find a number of seasoned hunters eschew them in favor of standard-sized decoys. Don’t feel you have to invest in magnums in order to be successful. What you need to focus on is placement.
What is the first magnum gun ever made?
The .357 Magnum was the first gun to use the term magnum.
What is a remington 870 express magnum worth?
Will a 357 magnum kill a mountain lion?
.357 should be fine for Mountain lion
Go for a big game type bullet or hard cast. The . 357 might be a little light for larger bears, but mountain lions don't get all that big.
What is the best .338 lapua magnum rifle?
- Top 10 Best .338 Lapua rifles on the market 2021 Winchester XPR Bolt-Action Rifles Savage 112 Magnum Target Savage 110 BA Stealth Ruger American Rifle Magnum Remington Xtreme Conditions Rifle Mark V Tacmark FN Ballista DRD Tactical - KIVAARI Barrett MRAD Armalite AR-30A1. Palmettostatearmory.com Sportsmans.com Guns.com Large caliber rifles always conjure up the name Barret.
What bullet for a 357 magnum deer hunting?
The 158 grain, non-hollow point will get the job done with good shot placement. Don't use a full metal jacket and keep shots close. R. K. Smithson
Can a 7mm magnum be used for hunting?
- Due to the 7mm RM offering an excellent blend of high velocity with high BC bullets, reduced wind drift, enough bullet weight and caliber for hunting most game along with recoil that is easily managed by most shooters, its acceptance remains broad. I have used it on many big-game hunts and have never been disappointed.
How many rounds does a 357 magnum hold?
the 357 holds five rounds Some hold 6. Some hold 7.
Does a sig sauer p229 shoot 357 magnum?
No. You can get a Sig P229 that will fire .357 Sig, but that is not the same as .357 magnum.
Is there a semi-auto 22 magnum rifle?
What is a browning 308 norma magnum worth?
The 308 Norma Mag is beyond a hunting rifle. It is more of an AMW. (Anti-Material-Weapon) or a very long range sniper rifle. If the rifle is in good shape and still has the standard wood stock and medium barrel, I would say it is worth $1,000.00 American dollars.
What's the minimum magnum cartridge for elk hunting?
- Still others consider the .270 worthless for elk hunting and recommend nothing less than a .300 Magnum as the absolute minimum elk cartridge. The truth is that most hunters simply have not shot enough elk, or observed enough elk killed, to be able to draw valid conclusions from their personal experience.
Is the 357 magnum a good defense round?
- The .357 Magnum is a potent handgun round for self-defense or duty weapons, where you need to have the ultimate stopping power in a still manageable cartridge. It is also a popular hunting and target shooting cartridge. The .357 Magnum is a versatile cartridge with a ton of options. May 15 2019
Is the magnum rifle a good hunting rifle?
- The faster magnums certainly have a place, but they’re tough on meat when the shots are close, and the recoil can be a factor for some shooters.
What is a 300 winchester magnum good for?
- .300 Winchester Magnum, or .300 Win Mag, is a widely popular hunting round thanks to its versatility. .300 Win Mag is capable of taking down 95 percent of the world’s game. That includes just about anything found in North America, making .300 Win Mag especially popular for North American big game hunting.
What is the most powerful 44 mag ammo?
- New Magnum Research 429 Desert Eagle Cartridge Laughs at 44 Magnum. With a new pistol to go with it, the all-new Magnum Research 429 Desert Eagle pistol cartridge is the most powerful .44 caliber currently in production.
Who makes a semi automatic 44 mag rifle?
No one currently, though the M1 Carbine has the equivilant power of a .357 Magnum, and that's a semi-automatic. The .44 magnum is in an entirely different class than the .357 magnum or the .30 M1 Carbine rounds (not at all the same as the MI rife 30-06 round). I'd look for a used Ruger...preferring the "Deerstalker" style to the model 99/44 "Deerfield" carbines...because though the Deerfieds are newer, they simply are not made as well as the old Bill Ruger .44 carbines. I have had to trail far too many deer crippled by the .357 magnum, to have much respect for it as a hunting round. Deer hit with a stout .44 mangum round, do not usually go very far. I have gotten dozens of deer with the .44 magnum (pistol and Rifle), and it simply is a great performer on deer.
What is the caliber of a 44-40?
- What Is A .44-40 Cartridge? Recently the .44-40 cartridge has regained some popularity, and typically you will find the caliber specifications as described below. Caliber – 427 in (10.8 mm) Case length – 1.305 in (33.1 mm) Overall length – 1.592 in (40.4 mm) Bullet grains – 200 to 225 gr; Muzzle Velocity – 800 to 1100 fps
Who are the characters in harry potter harry hunting?
- Harry Hunting is a game which was created and played by Dudley Dursley and his gang. In the summer of 1991, Harry Potter had a rough time since Dudley's friends: Piers Polkiss, Malcolm, Dennis, and Gordon were coming over to his house every day.
What is a dan wesson arms 357 magnum ctg?
Revolver made by D Wesson chambered for 357 Magnum
What is more powerful 357 magnum or 38 special?
Is the.357 magnum big enough for whitetail deer?
- Some hunters believe the .357 isn’t powerful enough for deer but it is within limits. If you’re interested in handgunning for whitetail deer one question may arise that will stir debate: Is the .357 Mag a strong enough caliber?