200 grain 357 magnum
206 best questions for 200 grain 357 magnum
We've collected 206 best questions in the «200 grain 357 magnum» category so you can quickly find the answer to your question!
- Top video from 200 grain 357 magnum
- Top 186 questions for 200 grain 357 magnum
- 40 related categories
Those interested in the 200 grain 357 magnum category often ask the following questions:
🌐 What does 357 magnum mean?
The .357 part of the name means that the bullet diameter .357 inches. I do not know what the "Magnum" means in the name.
- What is 357 magnum cartridge?
- What is more powerful 357 magnum or 44 magnum?
- What guns use 357 magnum ammo?
🌐 When was 357 magnum introduced?
The very first .357 Magnum cartridge was introduced in 1934 by Smith and Wesson.
🌐 Are all 357 cal magnum?
No, there are .357 caliber bullets that are not magnum, but they are in the minority.
- Is the .357 sig as powerful as the .357 magnum?
- What is the difference between 357 sig and 357 magnum?
- Can you shoot 357 magnum shells in a 357 maximum rifle?
🌐 What is 357 magnum cartridge?
See the wikipedia article on the .357 Magnum cartridge. If you still have a question, ask us.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/.357_Magnum
- Is .357 magnum enough for deer hunting?
- Who make a caa windlaster 357 magnum?
- How do you reassemble a 357 magnum?
🌐 What is more powerful 357 magnum or 44 magnum?
- Will a 357 magnum kill a bear?
- Is 357 magnum good for hunting deer?
- Is a smith and wesson 357 ctg highway patrol a 357 magnum?
Top video from 200 grain 357 magnum
We’ve collected for you several video answers to questions from the «200 grain 357 magnum» category:
Video answer: Hunting a new area cedar thicket 30-30 hunt! - 2019 deer season, ep 23
Video answer: What is the best bullet weight for deer hunting? ... 2020 deer rifle setup
Video answer: Fallow deer hunting || tikka t3x || 30-06 || hornady 178 grain eld-x
Video answer: The best 30 caliber deer cartridges
Top 186 questions from 200 grain 357 magnum
We’ve collected for you 186 similar questions from the «200 grain 357 magnum» category:
What bullet for a 357 magnum deer hunting?
The 158 grain, non-hollow point will get the job done with good shot placement. Don't use a full metal jacket and keep shots close. R. K. Smithson
How many rounds does a 357 magnum hold?
the 357 holds five rounds Some hold 6. Some hold 7.
Does a sig sauer p229 shoot 357 magnum?
No. You can get a Sig P229 that will fire .357 Sig, but that is not the same as .357 magnum.
Is the 357 magnum a good defense round?
- The .357 Magnum is a potent handgun round for self-defense or duty weapons, where you need to have the ultimate stopping power in a still manageable cartridge. It is also a popular hunting and target shooting cartridge. The .357 Magnum is a versatile cartridge with a ton of options. May 15 2019
What is a dan wesson arms 357 magnum ctg?
Revolver made by D Wesson chambered for 357 Magnum
What is more powerful 357 magnum or 38 special?
Is the.357 magnum big enough for whitetail deer?
- Some hunters believe the .357 isn’t powerful enough for deer but it is within limits. If you’re interested in handgunning for whitetail deer one question may arise that will stir debate: Is the .357 Mag a strong enough caliber?
How does a 357 magnum campare to a 9mm?
The .357 Magnum is a larger cartridge, can fire a heavier bullet, and has about twice the energy of a 9mm Parabellum cartridge.
What can you hunt with a 357 remington magnum?
Yes, it is possible to hunt with a .357 Magnum, but it will mostly kill a deer and not to many larger big game animals.
What is the recoil of a 357 magnum rifle?
Impossible to answer without knowing the weight of the rifle, weight of the bullet and FPS the projectile is going.
Is a 10mm more powerful than a 357 magnum?
The . 357 Magnum is a powerful cartridge, but in this case it takes a narrow 2nd place to the 10mm Auto. 10mm generally packs higher muzzle energies thanks in large part to the larger bullets. Even with similar bullets, however, it appears the 10mm does slightly better.
Can you hunt deer in washington with 357 magnum?
its not a 357 maximum its a 357 magnum i would know i have one ruger .357 magnum speed 6 but yes you can as long as you have a hunting permit
What has more blowback 357 magnum or 9mm luger?
.357 Magnum will have more recoil.
Which is more powerful.357 magnum or.38 special?
- The .357 Magnum cartridge is designed to fit handguns capable of handling high chamber pressure, the casing size difference is to prevent .357 Magnum ammo from being loaded in a handgun chambered for .38 Special. Is .38 Special more powerful than 9mm?
Is a 357 magnum a good short range deer cartridge?
With proper shot placement and bullet constuction, yes.
What are the ratings and certificates for -357 magnum - 1977?
-357 Magnum - 1977 is rated/received certificates of: USR
What is the best length barrel for a 357 magnum?
it depends on what you are going to use it for. i have a smith 357 w/ 6 in barrel. some states you can deer hunt w\ it. but if your going to carry it concealed id go with a 2 or 4 in
Can you use 357 magnum rounds in a glock 32?
no the magnum round is only for revolvers the correct round to use would be the .357 sig
Can you shoot 38 caliber ammo in a 357 magnum rifle?
Yes If it is .38 special, this is correct. There are other types of .38 caliber other than .38 special, however.
Is there a semi automatic pistol that can shoot 357 magnum?
Yes.. offhand, I know of two. Magnum Research made the Desert Eagle available in .357 Magnum, and Coonan Arms manufactured a semi-auto .357 Magnum, based on the M1911 pattern pistols.
What kind of ammo do i need for a 357 magnum?
- For hunting larger game over 100 lbs. with a .357 Magnum revolver I would use a bullet weight of at least 158 to 180 Grains with a heavy powder charge. For hunting smaller varieties of game 50 lbs. and under I have used a .38 Special revolver. I would use a bullet weight of 158 Grains in a .38 Special +P cartridge.
What ammunition can be used in dan wesson 357 magnum ctg?
Any .357 Magnum revolver (this does not apply to automatics or any other type of firearm) can fire .357 Magnum and .38 Special cartridges.
Would a .357 magnum be enough gun to hunt black bear?
The .357 magnum is borderline for any big game hunting, and while it can kill a bear, it is anything but ideal. I wish I had a dollar for every wounded deer I had to track, that someone tried to take down with a .357 magnum. You are much better off with the .44 magnum, and a properly rigged .44 magnum is a joy to shoot. If you still find the .44 to be intimidating, Buffalo bore makes a new round with reduced recoil that has plenty enough power for bears and deer. They are 240 grain lower recoil, but still offer more than the .357 magnum. The .44 magnum also will shoot the .44 Special rounds, which are very easy to shoot but more powerful for hunting than any of the .357 Magnum loads. Now if you were to move up to the .357 maximum, that is a different story, as that is a much more effective round than the .357 magnum. Yes, mainly depending on where you hit the bear. Stay within fifty yards and you will be fine. If you reload your own ammunition, stick with a hard cast 180 grain load. Also, hunting black bear with a handgun calls for a specific type of hunting. Use dogs to tree the bear, or hide in a tree stand next to a baited area. That way, all your shots will be within that fifty yard range. I personally would use a high power rifle, such as a 30-06, for an example.
What is more powerful a 357 magnum or a 38 special?
.357 Magnum. You can tell just by the recoil of the firearm.
What is the value of a dan wesson arms 357 magnum ct6?
$650 in good shape.
What the inside of a 357 magnum revolver airsoft gun looks like?
what does a .357 magnum revolver looks like?
What is the value of a 357 magnum pistol in good condition?
100-5000+ depending on EXACTLY what you have
Is a 357 magnum lever action carbine rifle a good deer gun?
Only for very short ranges, and the .30-30 would be a considerably more substantial cartridge.
Can you shoot remington 38 caliber ammo in a 357 magnum pistol?
Is a 357 magnum a good gun for protection against grizzly bears?
A 357 magnum isa bit light, I use a 44 magnum, but pepper spray is better.
What is more powerfull a 22 9 shot revolver or a 357 magnum?
The .357 Magnum is more powerful, all day long.
What is the value of a navy arms 357 magnum rifle model 06786?
Can you shoot .38 caliber ammo in a 357 magnum model 94 lever action rifle?
Can you shoot 357 lever action ammo in a 357 handgun?
What size 357 for hunting?
Small to Medium-Size Game HuntingWhitetail deer hunting tops the list of animals hunted with . 357 Magnum rounds. Loading 158-grain cartridges gets the job done when it comes to small to medium game.
Are .44 magnum rifles good?
I have shot no less than 2 dozen deer with the .44 magnum, and it is extremely effective on deer...using rifle or pistol...and I use both. It is actually a very good choice for deer. The recent development of Buffalo Bore .44 magnum and the Hornady LeverEvolution ammunition, has made this even more true now, than it was before. As for using them on any grizzly...while they are capable, they are most definitely not the best choice for the bigger west coast bears. Anyone who says they are good for grizzly bears, but not for deer has had very little hands on experience...and that is a stone cold fact. Step up to a rifle in the .358 Winchester, the .35 Whelen, the .444 Marlin, or the 45-70 heavy +P loads and you will do a whole lot better than the diminutive .44 magnum on the big bears...the .44 magnum is truly marginal for that sort of usage, and cannot be recommended. It depends on what you mean by good. If you are hunting deer, NO! If you are hunting grizzly bear...YES! Although any lower 40 caliber gun would get the job done on a grizzly.
What is a magnum gun?
A magnum gun is a gun that will shoot a magnum cartridge, and that cartridge will have magnum in its' name. It is just a moniker that infers more powerful cartridge, but the name itself has little or no significance...other than as a marketing tool. One that will propel a projectile at significantly more velocity than a regular one.
30 what grain for hunting?
The original . 30-30 load used a 160-grain bullet and topped out at 1,970 feet per second (fps) at the muzzle, according to Frank C. Barnes' “Cartridges of the World.” Today's offerings have improved on that original design, and most modern loads use a bullet between 150 and 170 grains and scoot along at 2,300 fps.
308 what grain for hunting?
- For instance, though it’s possible to find.308 ammo shooting bullets weighing as little as 110 grains, most.308 Winchester factory loads designed for big game hunting use heavier weight bullets in the 150 grain to 180 grain range. 150 grain, 165 grain, 168 grain, and 180 grain bullets are most popular for that cartridge.
What grain arrow for deer?
- Under most deer hunting conditions a heavyweight arrow in the 8 to 9 grains per pound range is a fine choice producing arrow speeds in the 220 to 235 fps range. If the shot distance may approach 30 yards then a mid-weight, full-length arrow pushing a medium sized broadhead is the best choice.
What grain for hunting arrows?
Bentcik said few Americans use arrows weighing 700 grains or more unless they're shooting traditional equipment. Archers who shoot a recurve or longbow normally use arrows weighing 700 grains or more.
What is the best 357 ammunition?
- Best .357 Magnum Training Rounds. The Sellier & Bellot 158 Grain FMJ is an excellent round. It shoots a 158 Grain FMJ bullet at a muzzle velocity of 1263 fps. It is excellent for target or as a training bullet.
Why is .357 ammo so expensive?
The . 357 Sig cartridge is a niche cartridge, with a special cache, because it delivers near . 357 Magnum ballistics in a shorter package. People who shoot it know they are shooting something special, so they are often willing to pay the premium for the premium cartridge.
What gun uses 357 sig ammo?
- The .357 SIG is currently used by the U.S. Secret Service and the Tennessee Highway Patrol . This Glock 32 will be used for testing of .357 SIG JHP ammo in a ballistic gel format.
Which is heavy ammo for .357?
- The Buffalo Bore heavy .357 is high quality, high performance ammo. We were highly impressed by the velocities (exceeding claims, even out of a handgun), the accuracy (far more than needed for close in bear defense) and cleanliness of the cartridges.
What's the best 357 auto pistol?
- Smith and Wesson Model 586. Once again,Smith&Wesson take the lead for the best revolvers ever made…
- Ruger SP101. Sturm,Ruger&Co…
- Taurus Model 608…
- Smith and Wesson Model 686…
- Rossi Model R97206…
- EAA Weihrauch Windicator…
- Ruger GP100…
- Dan Wesson 715 Revolver…
- Charter Arms Mag Pug…
- Chiappa Rhino 40DS…
Is the dodge magnum an suv?
No it is a station wagon.No it is a station wagon.
Is a 22 magnum worth it?
22 Magnum is much smaller, and brings far less energy into the equation than traditional self-defense calibers, accurate shooting is vital… 22 Magnum for self-defense, and it's actually more viable than you might be tempted to think. If it's all you had, or if . 380, 9mm or .
What is meant by crow magnum?
The Crow magnum (Eliminator) is a break barrel air rifle manufactured by Theoben (UK). It is a serious hunting rifle.
What is the best 44 magnum?
- Taurus Ultralight. The Ultralight is the best 44 magnum pistol for people who want a light weapon. It comes with the Taurus Security System for safety purposes, a fiber optic sight to help with aim, and a cushioned grip for comfort, but otherwise, it’s light on features.